‘Engage a Librarian’ is an opportunity for you to book a free 1 hour one to one session with one of your CHB Libraries experienced members of staff.
We can offer you:
• e-reader and e-book advice and assistance
• assistance in setting up and using email or other internet services
• internet researching expertise
• help with using online databases
• a personalised reading list
• help with your CV and online employment services
• genealogy tips
• PC/Tablet/Mobile assistance
How It Works:
• Appointments can be made for times during the libraries opening hours from Monday to Friday. Telephone: 857 8123 or 858 9154.
• Make an appointment with our online form.
• Please allow 1-2 days for a response, especially when submitting questions over the weekend.
In order to provide the best possible service we highly recommend having a CHB Libraries card.
If we are unable to help you we will suggest someone who can!
There is a lot of information out there. Let a CHB Librarian be your personal guide!
The Reader’s Path by Jeremiah Morelli
Page 1 of 121